INTERNATIONAL AIR TOOL | E-Commerce Content Specialist
January 2019 – Present | San Diego, CA
- Optimizes product catalog of 6,000+ SKUs by enriching descriptions, on-page SEO, and creating supplementary graphics to boost conversions and user experience.
- Increased website’s conversion rate by +107.69% and e-commerce revenue by +84.8% in first month of employment.
- Project Management: Manages 4 domestic and overseas teams of outsourced data entry, PPC, SEO, and web development partners. Screens potential creative partners.
- Optimizes Analytics data and repurposes into a comprehensive marketing deck that is presented directly to the President each month, covering the Paid Search Report, Organic SEO Report, Call Tracking, Monthly Traffic Report (complete with infographics, month-over-month trends (M-O-M), and suggested improvements/action items).
- Oversees all shopping platforms, websites (Amazon, eBay, BigCommerce, WordPress, Google), and social (Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Tracks Analytics, current events, and keyword search volumes to generate original social media and blog content, as well as to plan upcoming rounds of product addition.
- Updates the website’s User Interface (UX design) with HTML/CSS coding and graphic design as needed.
- Redesigned existing print media (line cards, labels, and QuickBooks forms), as well as digital media (home page carousel banners, e-mail signatures, supplementary website, etc.) to ensure consistency in brand communication.
FREELANCE CREATIVE AGENCY WORK | SEO Copywriter & Graphic Designer
January 2013 – Present | San Diego, CA
- Revises creative agency websites to increase service page conversion rate, add personability to their about pages, and transform their blogs to effuse an aura of industry-leader knowledge.
- Audits sites and recommends action plans of white hat SEO/SEM tactics.
- Builds WordPress websites, creates social media content, researches and writes articles, case studies, web pages, e-mail newsletters, and designs flyers, menus, logos, apparel, and graphics (2D raster and vector).
- Increased a client’s business exposure by over 80% in one month.
- Tracks analytics and engagement on Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Past projects include: Solutions Real Estate’s Third Annual Halloween Party, Lolo’s Chocolateria’s weekly Farmers Market booth, and East Bay Planned Parenthood’s 2018 Benefit Dinner.
CENNOS | SEO Copywriter
April 2018 – January 2019 | San Diego, CA
- Wrote engaging product descriptions and blog articles with a focus on SEO, reflecting the voice and stylistic standard of each brand.
- Performed research for multiple client verticals (furniture, décor, art, and apparel) for various copies (product descriptions, website content, articles, etc.).
- Main clients: Amazon, Overstock, Desi, and Target.
URBINO PIZZA | Creative Director
February 2018 – January 2019 | San Diego, CA
- Defined vision and initial strategies for establishing a strong and sustainable market presence in the competitively growing local food industry.
- Represented company by speaking directly with press and magazine journalists to ensure brand consistency (PR).
- Spearheaded all stages of the campaign and branding design process, including: the release of the 2018 Fall apparel collection, leveraging knowledge of target market, and building up presence social media and Google.
- Monitored budget while implementing front-end web development, graphic design, and SEO copywriting initiatives.