Natasha Teymourian — Creative Branding Specialist
International Air Tool & Industrial Supply
January 2019 – Present | San Diego, CA
E-Commerce Content and Pricing Specialist
- Combines background in graphic design with prior SEO copywriting experience to create and curate new content, while enriching and editing images/text from the existing product catalog.
- Increased website’s conversion rate by +107.69% and e-commerce revenue by +84.8% in the first month of employment.
- Manages and hires outsourced data entry, PPC, SEO, and web development partners overseas and domestically, on a project basis.
- Oversees all shopping platforms and websites (Amazon, eBay, BigCommerce, Google Analytics, Google Search Console), including the management of 5,000+ SKUS, as well as physical local inventory.
- Tracks Analytics, current events, and keyword search volumes to generate original social media and blog content.
- Assists in updating the website’s User Interface (UX design) with HTML/CSS coding and graphic design.
- Utilizes Excel CSV files (and uses functions such as VLOOKUP) to manage pricing, update UPC codes, add and organize new products, create product templates, develop taxonomy parent and sub-categories.
April 2018 – January 2019 | San Diego, CA
- Writes engaging product descriptions & blog articles with a focus on SEO, reflecting the voice and stylistic standard of each brand.
- Performs research for multiple client verticals for various copies.
- Main websites: Target, Amazon, Overstock, & Desi.
- Topics: furniture, home decor, and apparel.
Freelance Creative Agency Work
January 2013 – Present | San Diego, CA
Creative Branding Specialist
- Ensures that all forms of brand communication (written & visual) are met.
- Conceptualizes & translates marketing & PR objectives into clear creative strategies.
- Recommends SEO tactics that fall within white hat search engine optimization, along with tracking engagement & creating [marketing campaigns.
- Directs identity branding & builds websites, edits social media, articles, e-mail newsletters, flyers, product photos, landing pages, merchandise, & web advertisements to ensure that visual communication & brand standards are met.
- Increased a client’s business exposure by over 80% in one month.
- Oversees campaigns & tracks analytics & engagement.
- Past projects include: Solutions Real Estate’s Third Annual Halloween Party, Lolo’s Chocolateria’s weekly Farmers Market booth, & East Bay Planned Parenthood’s 2018 Benefit Dinner.
- Areas of specialty include E-commerce, SEO, food/beverage, retail, & the arts.